Marketing Profiles and Company BrandScripts that communicate your purpose
Don’t just be credible; be unforgettable.
Every firm stands to benefit from a simple script that conveys empathy and competence. A BrandScript is a spiel that illustrates what you do, why it matters, and what’s at stake. And it’s super versatile.
The 7 elements of a StoryBrand BrandScript include:
- The Character (those you do business with or aspire to do business with)
- The Problem (the overarching challenge you help people overcome)
- A Guide (you—a competent, empathetic guide)
- The Plan (a roadmap with a clear sequence for doing business with you)
- A Call to Action (a clear first step embedded in the site)
- Success (a visualization of a successful resolution or outcome)
- Failure (an alternative that restates what’s at stake)
Like the One-liner, your BrandScript provides direction internally and can be repurposed in a variety of ways: The About page of your website, trade show fliers, LinkedIn profile statements, and sharpening your overall focus. Once the foundation is in place, I’ll help you roll it out, so you can apply it in practical ways that grow your business.
“I have been most pleasantly surprised by how John’s sense of humor appears in my company blog posts. It’s completely perfect for our audience.”
- Angel Kwiatkowski, Founder and Community Cultivator